My total fee to perform your marriage is $650. I publish my fee UPFRONT to assist with wedding planning as pretty well all weddings have a 'budget' attached to them!
- Unlimited planning meetings (usually between 30-60 minutes PLUS phone and email correspondence throughout;
- Access to online (password protected) Ceremony Planning Resources and professional library;
- Professionally printed certificates and paperwork;
- 'Office based' rehearsal with bride and groom;
- High quality and fully portable sound system which plays your choice of music via iPod or MP3 [see 'blog' article];
- Use of my signing table and chair if requested;
Unlike other states Tasmania has no registry office, disappointing couples who are looking for somewhere private to exchange their vows. I can offer you a beautiful home 'Circa 1890', including a formal room complete with open fire, bay window, chandelier and antique signing table OR a small private formal garden. There is no additional cost for this, but it is limited to approximately ten people. (Witnesses can also be provided if you are travelling to Tasmania to marry.)
Contact me for a quote for more distant venues including Tasmania's beautiful east coast, Tasman Peninsula or the central highlands.
(Onsite rehearsals may attract an additional fee depending on location.)
LOCKING IN THE BOOKING
A lodgement fee of $250 is paid at the initial meeting to secure the booking (refundable and transferable at discretion of celebrant as plans do sometimes change). The balance is payable no later than TWO WEEKS prior to the wedding, by cash, credit card* or EFT (electronic funds transfer).
*Credit card payments attract 3% surcharge.