Weddings can be expensive affairs. Most couples have a budget to work to, and for this reason I publish my fees upfront.
Unlike other states Tasmania has no registry office. This style of wedding ceremony based on one preliminary meeting, email and phone support as required, followed by a ceremony with the bride, groom and two witnesses to the marriage. Living in a beautiful old home, 'Circa 1890', I offer you a formal room complete with open fire, bay window, chandelier and antique signing table OR a small private formal garden. (Witnesses can be provided if you are travelling to Tasmania to marry.)
- Unlimited planning meetings (usually between 30-60 minutes PLUS phone and email correspondence throughout;
- Access to online (password protected) Ceremony Planning Resources and professional library;
- Professionally printed certificates and paperwork;
- 'Office based' rehearsal with bride and groom;
- High quality and fully portable sound system which plays your choice of music via iPod or MP3 [see 'blog' article];
- Use of my signing table and chair if requested;
COST: $625 (Hobart and surrounding 25 km) Contact me for a quote for more distant venues.
LOCKING IN THE BOOKING
Whichever ceremony package you select, a lodgement fee of $225 is paid at the initial meeting to secure the booking (refundable and transferable at discretion of celebrant as plans do sometimes change). The balance is payable no later than TWO WEEKS prior to the wedding, by cash, credit card* or EFT (electronic funds transfer).
*Credit card payments attract 3% surcharge.